iOS (iPhone, iPad) Developer Job
iOS/iPhone/iPad Developer Job Profile
Job Profile for iOS/iPhone/iPad Developer at NCrypted, Rajkot and Ahmedabad (Gujarat) - India:
The iOS (iPhone, iPad) Application Developer will be focused on creating mobile applications, prototypes and solutions for NCrypted's key business and site/service drivers. This position requires the ability to analyze the project, including pre-project preparations right towards its successful coding, development and beyond. In this role, you will implement and maintain accepted best practices for data analysis, data extraction and report presentation. This role requires working with external client data resources, internal business units (operations and systems) and internal technical resources to maintain quality data management.
iOS/iPhone/iPad Developer Job - Responsibilities:
- The iOS/iPhone/iPad Developer/ Programmer will be part of mobile programming teams (department) responsible for the development of mobile applications.
- You will be responsible for developing production-level code as well as proof-of-concepts and prototypes.
- You will take full responsibility of your individual modules, tasks and projects and utilize your hands-on experience to interface and collaborate on parallel projects.
- You will be working within an Apple Macintosh environment utilizing iOS framework.
- Work closely with project managers and other members of the development team to draft specific project timeline checklists with proper risk analysis based on project requirement documents.
- Communicate with internal project teams and project manager on regular basis for updates
iOS/iPhone/iPad Developer Job - Required Skills:
- Strong knowledge in Objective C, Xcode and CoCoa
- Should have expertise in iOS, iPhone and iPad application development
- Strong knowledge in iOS 6+ SDK Development (Web Services & API's, LBS, Social Media Integration etc.)
- Exposure to SVN, MVC, class/object oriented programming, Smarty Templates, PHP, open source programming an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of hybrid programming with C# an advantage
- Experience working with responsive web designs would be a welcome point
- Strong debugging, unit/regression testing skills
Educational Qualifications for the iOS/iPhone/iPad Developer required at NCrypted:
The candidate should be an MCA, BE/BTech (IT/Computers only), MSc (IT) or PGDCA (with BCA) or any equivalent graduation/post-graduation.
- At least 1 year of experience required in iOS, iPhone, iPad development and programming.
Location: Rajkot and Ahmedabad, Gujarat (India)
Life at NCrypted
Current Job Openings at NCrypted
- Business Development Executive Job
- Head of Business Development Job
- PHP Developer Job, Web Developer Job
- Android Developer Job
- iOS/iPhone/iPad Developer Job
- Microsoft .NET Developer Job
- Web Designer Job
- Internet Marketing Job, SEO Job
- Web/Software Testing Job, Quality Control Job for IT
- Project Coordinator Job, Project Manager Job
- Content Writer Job
NCrypted Quick Facts
- Established in 2006
- 7000+ sq. ft. of office space
- 125+ employees
- 500+ clients across 50+ countries
- Over 20 products & platforms
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- International Quality Crown Award
- Multi Award Winner in TQM
Benefits @ NCrypted
- Industry leading pay scale
- Flexible Working Hours
- Exposure to International projects
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure
- Tea & Coffee on the house!
- Insurance Benefits
- Loan & Finance Assistance
- Work, Play, Eat, Music, Party!
- Professional yet friendly culture
- and We will Love You!